The AM5212/66 is a medium power, lightweight, 2-way, full-range loudspeaker system comprised of the JBL Differential Drive dual voice coil and dual magnetic gap 262H-1 300 mm (12 in) low frequency driver and 2408H-1 high frequency 38 mm (1.5 in) exit, 38 mm (1.5 in) voice-coil compression driver. The large format PT Progressive Transition waveguide provides excellent 60 x 60 coverage. The waveguide is rotatable so the loudspeaker system can be used in either the vertical or horizontal orientation. High-slope passive networks minimize band overlap. Well-controlled off-axis response enhances arrayability.
- 60 x 60 Coverage
- 262H-1 Differential Drive Low-Frequency Driver
- 2408H-1 High-Frequency Compression Driver
- Large PT Progressive Transition waveguide for excellent pattern control and low distortion
- Rotatable waveguide for vertical or horizontal orientation
- Bi-Amp/Passive Switchable
- Available in Black, White and WRC/WRX weather resistant finishes