The PD764 Precision Directivity loudspeaker provides high-impact sound reinforcement at throw distances that are beyond the reach of single-driver designs. A single module produces greater than 104 dB SPL (continuous) at distances of 50 m (165 ft). The PD764 may be used in clusters with other PD family modules or singly as part of a distributed system. PD100 series low-frequency elements may be added to the array to extend bandwidth and pattern control to the lowest octaves.
- 60 by 40 Coverage Pattern-symmetrical frontal dimensions allow horizontal or vertical orientation within an array.
- IFS Interference Free Summation dual HF driver module eliminates destructive interference and increases output by 6 dB.
- Dual 8 in horn loaded cone mid frequency drivers provide 6 dB greater output than traditional designs.
- Pattern control maintained to below 400 Hz.
- Co-axial mid / high-frequency module layout improves mid frequency arrayability and minimizes size.
- Integrated rigging system simplifies array design and construction.
JBL PD764-WH Precision Directivity Mid/High Frequency Coaxial w/40x30 Dispersion
Frequency Range 150 Hz - 17 kHz (-10 dB) Frequency Response 200 Hz – 15 kHz (+/- 3 dB) Coverage Angle 40° x 30° Directivity Index (DI) 15 dB Recommended Crossover Frequencies 225 Hz, 1.5 kHz Nominal Impedance MF: 8 Ohms
HF: 16 Ohms
Input Power Rating MF: 700 W AES (2800 W peak)
HF: 150 W AES (600 W peak)
Sensitivity MF: 111 dB, 1 W @ 1 m (3.3 ft)
HF: 118 dB, 1 W @ 1 m (3.3 ft)
Calculated Maximum SPL MF: 139 dB Continuous; 145 dB Peak
HF: 140 dB Continuous; 146 dB Peak SPL @ 1 m (3.3 ft)
Mid Frequency 2 x 2250J - 203 mm (8 in) cone, Dual 75 mm (3 in) edgewound ribbon voicecoil, NDD™ motor structure High Frequency 2 x 2430H - 75 mm (3 in) diaphragm, 38 mm (1.5 in) aperture,
Enclosure Dual Trapezoidal, 25° vertical, 35° horizontal; birch plywood Suspension Attachment M10 threaded points, 24 total; 40° by 30° Coverage Pattern–symmetrical
Finish lack DuraFlex™ coating (white & custom colors optional) Grille Black powder coated zinc treated 14 gauge perforated steel with black foam backing (white & custom colors) Input Connector Neutrik NL4 Speakon (Options:barrier strip or captive cable) Dimensions (H x W x D) 991 x 991 x 1102.36 mm
(39 x 39 x 43.4 in)
Net Weight 245 lb, 111.4 kg