18 in. High Power Powered Flying Subwoofer
The VRX918SP is a powered, suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2268FF neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive®, 18" woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure. The VRX918SP was designed specifically for use in arrays with the VRX932LAP Line Array speaker and VRX-AF Array Frame. In addition it may also be used in arrays consisting entirely of VRX918SP subwoofers.
- Built-in JBL Drivepack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1500 Watts of peak Power. DSP based resident input module provides system optimization, EQ and crossover functionality.
- 18 inch, 2268FF dual voice coil, neodymium magnet Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame.
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting.
- Large port area for reduced distortion.
JBL VRX918SP Powered 18" flying subwoofer; 2268H Differential Drive LF
Power Rating 1500 Watts PeakLF: Dual-Bridged Technology™, Class D Frequency Range 31 Hz – 220 Hz Dimensions (H x W x D) 508 mm x 597 mm x 749 mm (20.0 in x 23.5 in x 29.5 in) Frequency Range (-10dB) 31 Hz – 220 Hz Maximum Peak Output 126 dB SPL at 1m Bandpass Nominal Impedance LF: 2 x 2 ohms LF Driver 1 x JBL 2268FF 457 mm (18 in) dual voice coil Differential Drive® woofer with neodymium-magnet Inputs XLR with loop through User Controls Input Attenuator (0-16 dB)Selectable 80 Hz or 120 Hz Low Pass 80 Hz High-Pass enable/disable for XLR loop thru. System Processing DSP based, resident in Input Module System Management DSP based limiters for mechanical and thermal protection AC Power Operating Range 90-132 VAC or 216-264 VAC, 50/60Hz AC Line Voltage User selectable: 120V/240V (-15%, +10%) AC Input Connector Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPA) AC Loop Through Connector Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPB) AC Current Requirements 6A per system at 120V, 3A per system at 240V Enclosure 18 mm birch plywood. Suspension / Mounting Optional VRX-AF line-array frame kit or 10 mm forged eyebolts Finish Black DuraFlex™ finish Grille Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent foam Net Weight (each) 38.5 kg (85 lb) Optional Accessories VRX-AF array frameSRX718S-CVR: Pull-over padded cover (works with WK-4S) SS4-BK adjustable satellite speaker pole WK-4S Caster kit Outputs 1 x XLR Nominal Impedance LF: 2 x 2 ohms