AC2212 speakers are compact 2-way full range loudspeaker systems comprised of one 300 mm (12 in) low frequency driver and one voice-coil compression driver.
- PT™ Progressive Transition™ Waveguide for good pattern control with low distortion.
- Bi-Amp / Passive Switchable.
- Optional U-Bracket Model MTU-4.
- Optional planar array frame kit PAF-2K 3-wide array with ASB6118 subwoofer center. See Array Guide.
- For fixed installation applications requiring a compact cabinet, such as lecture halls, corporate learning centers, small performing arts facilities, theatrical sound design, auditoriums, sports facilities and themed
JBL AC2212/00-WH Compact 2-Way Loudspeaker with 1 x 12" LF. 100� x 100� Coverage
Frequency Range 50 Hz - 19 kHz (-10 dB) Frequency Response 55 Hz - 17 kHz ( ± 3 dB) Coverage Pattern /64: 60°x 40°
/95: 90°x 50°
/00: 100°x 100°
Directivity Factor (Q) 7.1 Directivity Index (DI) 8.5 dB Crossover Modes Bi-amp/Passive switchable Passive Crossover Slopes 4th order (24 dB/oct) Transitional HP & LP, 1.3 kHz Transducer Power Rating (AES) LF: 300 W (1200 W peak), 2 hrs
250 W (1000 W peak), 100 hrs
HF: 50 W (200 W peak), 2hrs
Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC) Passive mode: 250 W (1000 W peak), 100 hrs Maximum SPL Bi-amp mode:
LF: 120 dB-SPL cont avg (126 dB peak)
HF: 129 dB-SPL cont avg (135 dB peak)
120 dB-SPL cont avg (126 dB peak)
System Sensitivity Passive mode: 95 dB SPL (1W @ 1m)