The ASB6115 is a high power, lightweight front-loaded vented subwoofer enclosure housing JBL's 2265H-1 Differential Drive dual voice coil dual gap 15" woofer. This woofer features neodymium magnet and ultra robust cone for extra long life.
- 2265H-1 15" Differential Drive dual voice coil dual gap, neodymium magnet transducer
- 800 watts continuous pink noise, 3200 watts peak power handling capacity
- Large vent area for high output with low distortion
- For ground-stacked or suspended applications in stand-alone arrays or in combination with other AE Series products
JBL ASB6115 Compact High-Power 15" Subwoofer System. Black
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB): 32 Hz - 1 kHz
- Frequency Response: (+/- 3 dB): 42 Hz - 1 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating: 800 W (3200 W peak), 2 hrs.
- Long-Term System Power Rating: 675 W (2700 W peak), 100 hrs.
- Maximum SPL (1m): 35 Hz - 400 Hz: 126 dB-SPL
- cont avg (132 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity: 35 Hz - 400 Hz: 97 dB-SPL,
- 1W (2.83V) @ 1m
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Low Frequency Driver: 1 x 2265H-1, 380 mm (15 in) dia.,
- 75 mm (3 in) Dual Coil Dual
- Gap neodymium Differential Drive driver
- Enclosure: Rectangular cabinet, 16 mm (5/8 in)
- exterior grade 11-ply birch plywood
- Suspension Attachment: 16 points (4 top, 4 bottom, 4 each side),
- M10 threaded hardware
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish. White available upon request.
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel,
- with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Input Connector: NL4 Neutrik Speakon and CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10