The ASB6125 is a high power, lightweight front-loaded vented subwoofer enclosure housing two JBL 2265H-1 Differential Drive dual voice coil dual gap 15" woofers. These woofers feature neodymium magnets and ultra robust cones for extra long life.
- 2 x 2265H-1 15" Differential Drive dual voice coil dual gap, neodymium magnet transducers
- 1600 watts continuous pink noise, 6400 watts peak power handling capacity
- Parallel/Discrete switchable input mode
- Large vent area for high output with low distortion
- For ground-stacked or suspended applications in stand-alone arrays or in combination with other AE Series products
JBL ASB6125 Dual 15" High-Power Subwoofer System. Available in Black and White
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB): 32 Hz - 1 kHz
- Frequency Response: (+/- 3 dB): 38 Hz - 1 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating: 1600 W (6400 W peak), 2 hrs
- Input Modes: Drivers Parallel / Drivers Discrete
- Long-Term System Power Rating: 1350 W (5400 W peak), 100 hrs.
- Maximum SPL (1m): 35 Hz - 400 Hz: 132 dB-SPL
- cont avg (138 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity: 35 Hz - 400 Hz: 100 dB-SPL,
- 1W (2.0V) @ 1m
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms in parallel-drive mode
- 2 x 8 ohms in discrete-drive mode
- Low Frequency Driver: 2 x 2265H-1, 380 mm (15 in) dia.,
- 75 mm (3 in) Dual Coil Dual
- Gap neodymium Differential Drive drivers
- Enclosure: Rectangular cabinet, 16 mm (5/8 in)
- exterior grade 11-ply birch plywood
- Suspension Attachment: 16 points (4 top, 4 bottom, 4 each side),
- M10 threaded hardware
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish.
- White available upon request.
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel,
- with acoustically transparent black foam backing.
- Input Connector: NL4 Neutrik Speakon and CE-compliant covered barrier strip terminals. Barrier terminals accept up to 5.2 sq mm (10 AWG) wire or max width 9 mm (.375 in) spade lugs.