Three-Way Full Range Loudspeaker with 2 x 15" LF, 2 x 8" MF, 3 x 1.5" exit HF 30° Horizontal Dispersion
Variable Line Array Series (VLA Series) is a revolutionary product providing high-impact sound reinforcement at throw distances beyond the reach of traditional loudspeaker designs.
- Line array module optimized for permanent install applications.
- Standard version featuring 3 HF drivers, 2 MF drivers & 2 LF drivers.
- Advanced technology component transducers for low weight and high output.
- Comprehensive rigging points for creating a line array configuration.
- Rugged DuraFlex™ exterior finish and weatherized components. JBL's WRC or WRX weather protections
JBL VLA301I High Output 3-Way Full-Range Horn-Loaded Line Array Loudspeaker Sys
$14,135.00Precio de oferta
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 39 - 19.2kHz
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 43 - 19kHz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 48 - 17.4kHz
- Horizontal Coverage: 30º Nominal (900 - 16kHz)
- Vertical Coverage: Varies with array size and configuration.
- System Power Ratings (AES): LF: 1000W Continuous (IEC/100 hour)MF: 400W Continuous (IEC/100 hour)HF: 160W Continuous (IEC/100 hours)
- Maximum SPL (1m): 147.5 dB (Preset: Flat)
- LF Driver: 2 x JBL 2265H, 15in diameter, dual 3in diameter voice coil, Neodymium Differential Drive
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m): LF: 99dB/96dB, MF: 109dB/105dB, HF:109db/112dB
- Mid-Frequency Driver: 2 x JBL 2169H, 8in diameter, dual 3in diameter voice coil, Neodymium differential Drive
- High-Frequency Driver: 3 x 2432H 1.5in exit compression driver, 3in diameter voice coil, Neodymium Magnet
- Enclosure: 18mm and 16mm, Exterior grade Baltic birch plywood, DuraFlexTM finish or optional Fiberglass
- Suspension Attachments: 16 points (4 each top bottom & rear, 2 each side), M10 threaded hardware (eyebolts NOT included).
- Finish: Black DuraFlexTM (STD), Gray DuraFlexTM (WRC), Gray Fiberglass (WRX), optional colors; Stainless Steel Hardware (WRC/WRX)
- Optional Weather Resistant Versions: WRC for outdoor placement where the loudspeaker will be sheltered from direct exposure to the elements. WRX for direct exposure or extreme environments, such as tropical or beach, or in areas with salt air, extreme high humidity or rapid changes in temperatures. See WRC/WRX configuration sheet for details.
- Grille: Powder coated 14 gauge perforated steel, zinc-phosphate dipped, acoustically transparent foam backing (grill cloth backing on white units) (16 gauge stainless steel on WR versions)
- Input Connectors: Barrier Strip for #6 spade lug, including gland nut and cover plate
- Environmental: Mil-Std 810; IPx3 per IEC529. For higher environmental ratings, use WRC or WRX.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 528.3mm x 1346.2mm x 1379.2mm (20.8in x 53.0in x 54.3in)
- Net Weight: 139.3 kg (307 lb)